Wednesday 5 May 2021

 

Pet Animals Vocabulary

Cat (বিড়াল)

Example: Cats have very powerful nocturnal sight or vision and they are very good in climbing.

Cat

Kitten (বিড়ালছানা)

Example: “I have the most adorable kittens in the world”, Mary says.

Kitten

Dog (কুকুর)

Example: Papa, mother asked me to take the dog for a walk, would you like to come with us?

Dog

Puppy (কুকুরের বাচ্চা)

Example: The young man followed behind this lady for a long time like a puppy.

Puppy

Turtle / Tortoise (কচ্ছপ)

Example: To protect from predation and other threats, tortoises have a hard shell and they are the longest living animals in the world.

Turtle / Tortoise

Rabbit (খরগোশ)

Example: When I was a kid, my mother used to tell me a story all the time about rabbit and turtle, where I learned a proverb “slow and steady wins the race”.

Rabbit

Parrot (তোতাপাখি)

Example: Zovan, do you know how do parrots talk?

Parrot

Horse (ঘোড়া)

Example: It’s no use locking the stable door after the horse has bolted.

Horse

Also read: List of Domestic Animal names, their images with examples.

Hamster (ধেড়ে ইঁদুরের ন্যায় প্রানিবিশেষ)

Example: You should be sure to choose the right hamster that is the best pet fit for you, because there are a varieties number of hamsters which are tend to vary in look and characteristics.

Hamster

Goldfish (গোল্ডফিস)

Example: Today I buy some tiny goldfish, so that I can keep it in my new aquarium that will be made it awesome.

Goldfish

Rat (ধেড়ে ইঁদুর)

Example: Though I didn’t fond of rat, I had to keep it in my house because my siblings love to play with it.

Rat

Mouse (নেংটি ইঁদুর / মূষিক)

Example: I don’t know, why my mother scare about mouse whenever she found it in our store room.

Mouse

 

 

 

  

 


Author Image

About Unrivaled Vocabulary Source
Soratemplates is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design

2 comments: